The cause of the diseases is the reproduction of virus in the body. So how does a virus reproduce? Viruses need host cells to replicate. Viruses that settle in host cells cause disease-causing structures to be produced here.
The virus first binds to the host cell. It begins to secrete its own special enzyme; it pierces the membrane of the host cell and inserts its genetic material into its host. The infected host cell produces a large number of virus particles and are forced to combine with new viruses. This causes the virus to spread in the body.
How to Protect Yourself from a Virus?
Protection from a virus is not an easy. The effect of antibiotics against viral diseases is limited. So what should be done to protect from a virus?
The most effective method to protect from a virus is building a strong immune system. A strong immune system protects the body from viruses. It increases resistance to viruses that cause diseases and prevents them from damaging healthy cells. Do not forget to choose natural products to strengthen the immune system!
Protective Measures Against Virus
- The ways of protection from viruses are the same as the method of protection from all kind of viruses affecting the respiratory tract.
- Hands should be washed and disinfected frequently with plenty of water, soap and disinfectant.
- Personal contacts should be avoided. The mouth and nose must be closed when coughing or sneezing.
- Maintain at least 1 meter distance with people with flu and cold symptoms.
- Prefer foods rich in vitamin C and antioxidant.
- Mask can be used in crowded areas.
Some Diseases Caused by Viruses
Diseases caused by viruses are called viral infections. Common cold, measles, rubella, chickenpox, wart, herpes, hepatitis, upper and lower respiratory tract infections, polio, HIV, HPV, rabies can be considered among viral infections.
While some viral infections are easy to overcome, some others can heal in a much more difficult way and might also result in death. Because viruses reproduce easily and spread faster than bacteria, so early precautions must be taken.