Propolis Water Soluble Extract 10% (Alcohol-Free) - 30 ml
🐝 Propolis quantity is standardized
🐝 No Additives
Propolis Extract Tincture Water Soluble 10% is processed by a team of experts using state of the art technology to ensure all-important content. It's an award-winning processing technology.
Propolis is a natural bee product from the hive. The bees collect the resin that appears on the buds of deciduous and coniferous trees, enrich it with important endogenous substances and thereby kitten all the cracks in the hive. Propolis is used as a building material in the hive to prevent bacterial, viral and parasitic infections. Therefore, Propolis has been called “bee glue” and “bee penicilin” with its strong sterilizing action. It is used to kill germs in the hive and to protect the bee colony.
The main function of propolis for bees is to provide and maintain the antiseptic environment in the hive. Honeybees use propolis to protect larvae and themselves against microorganisms with its strong anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects.
It also provides thermal insulation to the hive and protects it from cold weather conditions.
HOW TO USE
RECOMMENDED DAILY CONSUMPTION:
• Children between 4-10 years: 10 to 40 drops per day.
• Children from 11 years and up Adults: 20 to 80 drops per day.
The recommended daily intake may not be exceeded.
Propolis drops can be consumed directly or with foods such as yoghurt, cereals, milk or fruit juices.
• Completely soluble in drinks
Propolis Extract (10%)
Other Ingredients: Water, Plant Glycol (food grade)
Net Weight: 30 ml
Storage conditions: Room temperature (about 24 ° C / 72 ° F)
Shelf life: 36 months
Note for allergy sufferers:
Please perform an allergy test when using the bee products for the first time. Put a few drops of the bee products on the inner part of your wrist and let it work for 15 minutes. If there is no reaction, such as itching, redness, or swelling, your immune system does not seem to be at risk. In case of uncertainties, it is always recommended to consult a doctor or a specialist practitioner first.