Free Shipping For Orders Over £50
Your Cart
Free Shipping For Orders Over £50
Your Cart is Empty
Free Shipping For Orders Over £50 Check Out £0.00
Propolis Raw Honey Throat Spray 6% - 30 ml Propolis Raw Honey Throat Spray 6% - 30 ml Propolis Raw Honey Throat Spray 6% - 30 ml Propolis Raw Honey Throat Spray 6% - 30 ml

Propolis Raw Honey Throat Spray 6% - 30 ml

🐝 Natural & Controlled Ingredients
🐝 Fairtrade
🐝 Alcohol-Free


Propolis Throat Spray with Honey 6% is processed by a team of experts using state-of-the-art technology to ensure all the essential ingredients.

Propolis is a natural bee product from the hive. The bees collect the resin that appears on the buds of deciduous and coniferous trees, enrich it with important endogenous substances and thereby kitten all the cracks in the hive. Propolis is used as a building material in the hive to prevent bacterial, viral and parasitic infections. Therefore, Propolis has been called “bee glue” and “bee penicilin” with its strong sterilizing action. It is used to kill germs in the hive and to protect the bee colony.

The main function of propolis for bees is to provide and maintain the antiseptic environment in the hive. Honeybees use propolis to protect larvae and themselves against microorganisms with its strong anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects.

It also provides thermal insulation to the hive and protects it from cold weather conditions.



• Children between 4-10 years: 3 times / day 1 spray unit in the mouth / throat

• Children from 11 years and adults: 3 times / day 2 spray units in the mouth / throat

The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded.


Propolis Throat Spray (6%)
Ingredients: Water, Flower Honey, Menthol

Net Weight: 0.6 fl oz. (30 ml)

Storage conditions: Room temperature (about 24 ° C / 72 ° F)

Shelf life: 36 months

Note for allergy sufferers:
   Please perform an allergy test when using the bee products for the first time. Put a few drops of the bee products on the inner part of your wrist and let it work for 15 minutes. If there is no reaction, such as itching, redness, or swelling, your immune system does not seem to be at risk. In case of uncertainties, it is always recommended to consult a doctor or a specialist practitioner first.